ULTIMATE RESOLUTION AUDIO
Business terms and conditions:
Please read all the below terms and conditions before placing an order.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you the Customer.
- We are Ultimate Resolution a company registered in England and Wales under number 13117975 whose registered office is at 10 Boundary close,, Kingswood, Gloucestershire, GL12 8EN with email address email@example.com;
- Telephone number 07722096716 (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the Terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the sale and purchase of the Goods;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Goods means any goods that we supply to you, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as set out in the Customer’s order or in the Customer’s acceptance of the Supplier’s quotation.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in colour or size.
- In the case of Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide is accurate.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods on our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods.
- When an Order has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- An agreement will be formed for the Goods ordered, only upon the Supplier sending an email to the Customer saying that the Order has been accepted or if earlier, the Supplier’s delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 15 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the agreement, whether about description of the Goods, price or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing or otherwise.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges for the Goods, and the total price of them and the charges, is that set out in our price list current at the date we accepted the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- Payment for Goods must be made at least 5 days in advance of delivery. Payment for goods must be received via bank transfer before delivery of the Goods.
- We will deliver the Goods to the Delivery Location by the time or within the period agreed, or failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the agreement is entered into.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the agreed contract to an end if:
- we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or if you told us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from ca
- We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, the Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal and cancellation
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the order is placed, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- If for any reason you are not happy with goods received then you need to inform us in writing within 7 days of receiving the goods. In this case we will issue a full refund once we receive the goods undamaged and in good order. Carraige of goods back to Ultimate Resolution is the responsibility of you the customer.
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligations.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality
- conform to their description
- Customers are entitled to after sales support, technical advice and service support which we will provide.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery and the right to cancel below.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If for any reason a customer is not happy with a product or service then please contact us directly and we will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Our Terms
A. These Terms explain how you may use this website (the Site).
B. References in these Terms to the Site includes the following websites and all associated subdomains and web pages:
C. You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
D. By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
E. If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
F. If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by using the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Alternatively you make contact us by telephone using the following number: 07722096716.
G. Calls will be answered at the following times:
Monday to Friday evenings
We may record calls for quality and training purposes.
I. “Content” means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Site;
II. “Terms” means these terms and conditions of use as updated from time to time;
III. “Intellectual property rights” means rights such as copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world);
IV. “Unwanted Submission” has the meaning given to it in the section entitled “submitting information to the site”;
V. “Site” means the following websites and all associated subdomains and web pages:
VI. “We, us or our” means ULTIMATE RESOLUTION AUDIO (company registration number 13117975) (VAT registration number 377 4331 78) the registered office of which is at:
10 Boundary Close,
References to us in these Terms also includes any group companies which we may have from time to time;
VII. “You or your” means the person accessing or using the Site or its Content.
2. Using the Site
B. You may not use any “page-scraper”, “robot”, “spider”, “deep-link” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, copy, acquire, or monitor any part of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
C. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any of our servers, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by password “mining”, hacking or any other illegitimate means.
D. You may not scan, probe or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site.
E. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of ours, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
F. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site.
G. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
H. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
J. The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
K. You agree that you are solely responsible for:
I. all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site; and
II. keeping your password and any other account details which may be necessary or required confidential.
L. We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
M. We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
3. Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
A. This Site and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to any Content, are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
B. Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to lawfully access the Site as intended and authorized by us. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
4. Submitting information to the Site
A. While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us. We therefore cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not submit any patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes, or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (Unwanted Submissions) to the Site. While we value your feedback, you agree not to submit any Unwanted Submissions.
B. We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis (bear in mind that we have no way of knowing whether such information is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable because we do not monitor the Site to check for these matters). Therefore, we will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Submissions confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such Unwanted Submissions.
5. Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
A. While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot guarantee that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
B. We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
C. Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
D. While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
6. Hyperlinks and third party sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
7. Limitation on our liability
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any losses. This exclusion shall include, but not be limited to:
I. losses that:
a. were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; or
b. that were not caused by any breach on our part
II. business losses; and
III. losses to non-consumers.
8. Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
9. Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
A. We will try to resolve any disputes or complaints you may have quickly and efficiently.
B. If you are unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible.
C. We shall always endeavour to resolve any problem or issue that may arise between you and us as efficiently and smoothly as possible, however where this is not possible and you wish to raise a formal complaint, we can be contacted in the following ways:
I. by post at the following address:
10 Boundary Close,
II. by email using the following email address: email@example.com
III. by phone using the following number: 07722096716
D. We shall always aim to remedy your complain immediately. Where such remedy is not available immediately we shall acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing within 2 working days of the complaint being made. Where your complaint concerns services provided by us through the Site we shall aim to give you our response within 4 days after the complaint has been received by us. Where the complaint relates to exceptional circumstances which are beyond our control, such circumstances include but are not limited to: internet service provider failure; power failure; acts of God; pandemic; epidemic; fire; flood; droughts; storms; civil unrest; collapse of buildings; earthquakes; explosion; accidents; acts of war or terrorism; or any law or actions taken by government or public authorities or any other event that is beyond our control we shall aim to respond to your complaint within a maximum of 4 working days of the complaint being made. If your complaint does not relate to any service provided by us through the Site we shall aim to provide a response to your complaint within 2 weeks of the complaint being made and where we shall take longer than 2 weeks we shall inform you of this.
E. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
I. let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
II. consider the need for Alternative Dispute Resolution and, if considered necessary, provide you with information about any alternative dispute resolution provider we deem appropriate to deal with your complaint.
F. If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.
G. Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are up to date as of: 14/06/2021.